Our Pet Family

I feel blessed that God gave me the opportunity to have such a blessing in my life.   Anyone who is a pet owner and thinks of them as one of your family,  as one of your kids, knows what I'm talking about.

For those of us who fall into this category,  we couldn't imagine them not being in our lives.   They bring a smile to our faces when we are down, along with lots of kisses and head nudges to let us know they are there. 
They enthusiastically greet us when we come in the door and make us feel as if we were truly missed,  because we were.  They want to go on rides with us to the store because they want to be with us all of the time. They tell us we're loved and wanted and needed,  even when people may not do the same.

They don't care what other people think of us because they only care about what they think of us. No one else matters.   Their words of discouragement have no affect on our four legged friends. They are always trying to please us and in turn themselves,  because if we are happy,  they are happy.

I could go on and on about their virtues,  but the most important thing to know us that they love us and we love them.  They are a gift of God to us and we would do well to remember that and to treat them like the precious gifts they are.

Rose is the inspiration for many of my photos and brings joy to me daily. 

Powered by Blogger.