Promo for ZoMazz

ZoMazz is a company based in Monterey, CA that manufactures custom accessories for digital devices and they recently contacted me through Etsy to inquire about using one of my digital portraits, the portrait of Steve Jobs to be put on the iPhone cases as their promotional product to distribute to different companies. I am always somewhat wary when it comes to sending out original files of my work because you never know how it will ultimately end up. But after going over the terms, I thought this was a great idea to expose my work and I agreed in exchange for a modest monetary compensation and some samples-excited to see how it turns out. I actually thought about putting some of my work on iPhone cases but never really got around to it but maybe this will spur some motivation to look into it.

Powered by Blogger.