Filmmakers Discuss Forks Over Knives


Forks Over Knives is a new compelling documentary, not yet released, about food, diet and lifestyle. It examines the profound claim that most, if not all, of the so-called “diseases of affluence” that afflict us can be prevented, controlled or even reversed, by rejecting or changing our present menu of animal-based and processed foods and adopting plant-based diet in its place. The major storyline in the film traces the personal journeys of a pair of pioneering yet under-appreciated researchers, Dr. T. Colin Campbell and Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn.

After first hearing about it from my father in-law, I visited the movies' official site and watched several related clips. Both my wife and I are familiar with Dr. T. Colin Campbell and Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn and I am pretty excited about this movie coming out. Forks Over Knives will be released in different cities across the country from May 6 thru May 20. You can visit Forksoverknives.com to view the list of scheduled screenings in different cities and theaters and also check out some of the clips related to the movie. You can also check out Dr. T. Colin Campbell and Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn's personal websites and other health related sites in the right column of my blog under the heading, "Health/Nutrition". I will probably wait till this movie becomes available in dvd and buy one for myself and maybe few more to share with others.

Powered by Blogger.