Rose Exploring on a Fall Day

Since fall is here now and I love the seasons, I started looking through some photos I took last fall and here is one of my dog Rose on a day when I took her to the country so she could run and get some exercise.

I stopped by a woods to let her run in the open fields, then I took her into the woods to let her run and explore in there.  She absolutely loved it.  So did I for that matter.  She is fun to watch, especially as she experiences new things for the first time.  She had been in a woods once before at a state park, but she was on a leash and wasn't able to run free and wander to her hearts content.

She is the subject of many of my photos as you might tell in time from looking at my post.  I hope you enjoy the fall as much as she and I do.

Powered by Blogger.