Interesting Discovery




Local company was relocating recently and happened to get rid of a lot of their old office furnitures. I happened to pick up a few chairs when I helped them move. The chairs I had picked up were sitting in my covered patio in the back yard for few months until I discovered, to my surprise, that they were actually Eames chairs made by Herman Miller. For those who like Eames chairs, these office chairs are not the kind that are usually sought after but I was still very pleased to find them in my own backyard. I am not sure what I am going to do with them and don't have any clue as to if they are worth anything. . . In any case, once I found out about them, I brought them into the house and cleaned them up. I think I will let them sit around the house for a while and decide what I should do next.

Powered by Blogger.