Design and Sell Your Own Custom T-Shirts with No Money

For any creative person or designer looking to find a great solution to sell t-shirts with their own designs, but with no money, check out www.spreadshirt.com. Since I have a limited budget, I've been shopping around and comparing prices with different options to get my designs printed on t-shirts. I was hoping to be able to offer several different designs, but I didn't want to buy a large volume of t-shirts for each design. Obviously, this didn't leave much options and costs were a lot more than I was prepared to spend. After visiting a few places locally, a friend of mine introduced me to an on-line service called spreadshirt.com. They provide an easy-to-set-up, on-line shop for free including services for printing, packaging and mailing in exchange for sharing the profits for each sold item. There's no need to have inventory upfront, and customers can choose from a variety of t-shirt styles and sizes. The best part about it is that you don't have to put up any initial cost. Below are two of my beloved designs on t-shirts and are now available at my t-shirt shop.

Powered by Blogger.