Searching for Adobe Software, part two


Just to follow up on my last post, I did finally buy an Adobe CS5 after all my search. But in order to save some money, I settled for a Design Standard rather than a Design Premium. My Adobe CS3 for windows is a Design Premium which included Dreamweaver, Flash and other additional design tools which the Design Standard don't have. When I originally bought my Design Premium, I thought I would learn these tools but to this day I haven't had the chance. In any case, the Standard comes with all the tools I primarily use such as Photoshop, Illustrator, In Desgin, and also Acrobat 9 Pro. I am still very happy with my purchase considering the full retail versions of the same software costs $1,200.00 plus at the Adobe on-line store, and I got it for $219.00, $240.00 and change including the tax; I was able to find this great deal through a friend of mine and it's not even an illegal copy. I installed it yesterday and I was thrilled to finally open my files in a new imac for the very first time and have worked on my artwork.

Powered by Blogger.